- Guide to developing successful study habits in children, and modern parenting.
- Strengthening teamwork skills.
- Qualify children through programs and projects to develop their skills and abilities in order to have an active role in society.
- Encouraging early education principles for children and youngsters and encouraging regular presence at school and avoiding low averages.
- Developing intellectual, physical, mental abilities and skills for children and youngsters according to curricula based on scientific foundations.
- Improving the health and nutrition of schoolchildren through school-based programs
To build a creative generation, loyal to his homeland, able to serve and to take responsibilities.
To prepare children and young generations with educational, leadership ethics and skills through qualified and creative programs.
Al Rajaa Academy strives to achieve its vision and mission, within the core values which are:
Loyalty. Creativity. Honesty. Respect. Dependability. Cooperation. Perseverance.
Horseback riding, chess, swimming, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, capoeira, boxing, karate, judo, gymnastics, ballet, circus, zumbatomics.
Piano, oud, guitar, violin, percussion classes, theatre, drama, dabkeh, clowning, drawing.
Creativity Training Program
Leadership skills, thinking skills, building self confidence, oratory skills, etiquette for children, conditoria skills.
Human Development Programs
Qiyam 1+2+3 project, De Bono project, Young Leaders project