Football is a great source of entertainment for children, and children are always willing to play it with their friends. Football is a child’s first step towards getting to collaborate with his/her peers and to work together to attain their goal (winning). Football encourages team spirit and working towards attaining a specific goal, in addition to its role as a fitness sport.
What this course offers to your child
- Help in increasing muscle strength, especially legs
- Reduce the possibility of developing Osteoporosis and increase fitness
- Reduce blood pressure and improve cardio function
- Improve blood circulation, which makes a person happier and improves mood
- A team sport that encourages participation and interactions with others, which makes a child more cooperative with his/her friends
- Makes children better at communicating with others and limits introversion.